Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

To all of you who read my blog, i hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable if I talk a little bit about my grief. I am finding over the last few months that some days, I am really really happy and some are really hard. Especially as I approach my due date this week. I have felt a little bit like I have been in a really wierd haze this last couple of weeks. I know that this is my life I'm living but sometimes I can't believe it. Although that strong feeling of being uplifted and carried by the Lord has subsided a lot, I still feel what an amazing blessing it is to be Isaac's mother as well as Dallin's and Sydnee's. So, time is marching on and I still miss Isaac. I wonder when that starts getting better?

9 comments:

Kim said...

Rachel,
My thoughts and prayers are with you! Love you!

Tiffany said...

Rach, I love your blog thanks for sharing... My thoughts and prayers are also with you!

p.s. just let me know when any night works for me...

Keri said...

Hey girl! I love to read your blog. Sometimes venting is the best thing to do. We love you and our thoughts and prayers are always with you. So Tay is getting better finally from her sores. She has been on antibiotics and steroid cremes, and finally it is fading. How is Dal?

Jeni said...

Girls need to get it all out.
You truly are an amazing woman & I look up to you. You inspire me to have faith & a positive attitude every time I'm around you..so thanks Rachel..for being you & for sharing with all of us out here in blog world.

The Five Reids said...

I have been thinking about you this week. I'll call to talk. It still seems surreal about Isaac and everything that happened that day. I need a pedicure do you? We need to get together and do that. I love you and am always thinking about you. xoxo

Jenny Lee said...

Hang in there. I know you've been through so much and I admire you for your strength. You're awesome and I know you can do it. Love ya.

Care said...

Rachel - I found your blog! I am so glad. I think it's great how you are so comfortable to express how you really feel - some of us are a little shy of that. Also, sometimes it's hard for us to ask, and we hope and pray and wonder for you.

I hope it gets easier, missing Isaac, and that all the future blessings will just feel stronger. I can't imagine how tough that is. You are amazing!

nathanburrblair said...

Thanks for the comment and I'm glad I found your blog too. Keep on with the inspirational writing and I'll be keeping tabs. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, it's your cousin Shari. Hey, I haven't even heard anything about what's going on in your life and I can tell from your blog that I've missed something. Email me and tell me about everything. shari_d_lambert at hotmail dot com.