Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dal won Bingo

So, Dallin is still at the hospital. For all of you who have been on pins and needles wondering if he is contagious, none of his tests have come back posative even the herpes. So, I think everything is ok that way. But we still don't know what it is. He might even have to stay another night. He won Hospital Bingo this morning and they said his name on TV and he was really really excited about that! He got a cool game of checkers as a prize. Sydnee and I miss him. It's hard for me to not be at the hospital with him this time, but until my cough goes away, they don't want me to be cooped up in a little room with him. Jeff is a trooper!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Rachel! YAY! I've found you! You're blog is beautiful!
I was sorry to hear about Dallin. He is such a trooper. How fun for him though, that he won bingo!

Angie and Dallas said...

Hey Rach. Mom told me that dal is home now?! That is so good. I hope your feeling good too. That website is babymckallister.blogspot.com
You should print that poem and put it up with cute scrap book paper and a cute phrame. I love it. I love you guys!!!

Tiffany said...

Rachel Hi! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm sorry to hear about Dallin. Do you need anything?