Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm back!!!


Have you ever met a true perfectionist? I don't know if I am one or not. But I have symptoms
of one. I feel like I have to do something right in order to do it at all. Do you know what that
means in my life? A lot of things don't get done. Because I can't do them the way I have
envisioned in my little perfectionist brain.
Like this blog.



As I started looking at more and more blogs, I realized that I didn't REALLY know what I was
doing, I was not posting regularly, I was unorganized and I didn't have a plan. So I stopped.
But I miss it.
I miss having a little virtual place of my own.
So..... I'm back.
And here's the thing...

So I am just going to blog.  I'm going to figure out new things and try them and experement and just be me. 
O.K.
Fun.
It's good to be back!

1 comments:

Aleesha said...

I'm so glad you're back! I just came back myself. I totally know what you mean though about the whole perfectionism thing. I have a mild case of it. Little by little though, I'm beginning not to care. And it feels really good!!