Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

craziness

Ok. so, yes I have not been blogging. Life is crazy. I have started a new job working for the adoption agency that we got Emma through. It is really rewarding but there is deffinately a lot to learn. May is crazy with kids. It's as bad as December! Does anyone share this sentiment?
I keep hoping that the summer will slow down life for a little while so I can enjoy it a little better. Does that ever happen? This week at my house there will be dancing, puking, changing diapers, bottle feedings, baseball games, work days, lot's of driving, more dancing, cleaning- but never enough, a 6 year old boy birthday, oh, and we get to be on a live interview on the Primary Childrens KSL telethon on Saturday at like 8:00. It should be a full and fun week. Now to concentrate on the enjoying it part.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My mom says it never slows down again. So far she is right. I'm with you on that one. Its so fun to check in on you and see your new bundle. Good luck with all the craziness.

Angela said...

Just looking at the pic. of Em i can see how much she has changed. I really wanted her in Sunday school! I love holding her, there is something special about her that I just can't get enough of. I look forward to the coach pitch games for just that reason. Yes time needs to slow down. All i feel like i do is eat and sleep.

Aleesha said...

May is always busy for me. Good luck with the job. I bet that's going to be really neat.

Diana said...

So have you slowed down enough to enjoy the journey??? If not enjoy life in the fast lane. How is the job going???