Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Life goes on

Sunday was Isaac's birthday and of course, the day he died. I was hard. I miss him. I miss what he would have been on his first birthday. It was hard to stop thinking about it, but having 3 other kids sure helps fill up your time and your mind so you can't dwell on it. Isn't it amazing how even when your life is filled with sorrow and pain and you feel like you aren't going to make it, and especially at those times, Father in Heaven blesses you beyond your comprehension. For me this year has been filled with miracles and belssings. Namely, Emma, continued good health for Dallin, Syd's sweet baptism last week. Is there no end to blessings?

4 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

What a sweet post Rachel. I will give you a call sometime this week. Take Care my friend and thinking of you!!!

Angela said...

I don't know how you do it Rachel...stay so spiritual that is. You are an inspiration to me and yet I feel like i don't take advantage of you being my friend and soaking in your strengths! I am never again going to tell you I'm coming visiting teaching..cause i feel like a big loser and a let down when i don't make it. I really want to be that spiritual giant but i don't do the things i should to get me there. You are truly a wonderful person, mom and wife. I think of Emma a lot and feel bad i haven't seen her. We love you and Jeff and your cute kids. Take care.

Jeni said...

You're inspiring Rachel. We love you.

Jennifer M. said...

I just so happened upon your blog tonight and have been reading a bit through it. Thank you for sharing such sweet words. I was so touched. I'm so glad that you have this new, cute little baby. What a wonderful blessing. You obviously were prompted by the spirit. You have such a wonderful family. We think so highly of all of you. We hope you and your family are doing well. Tell your family "Hi" from all of us.