Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

singing group

Hey, to all of you who have had children in my singing group for the past few Christmas seasons, I wanted to let you know that I am starting up again on Friday, September 19th. If they don't make it to the first lesson, it's ok. I havn't been on the ball enough this year, but I do have some really fun pre recorded music this year. I am also really excited to have 2 groups for younger and older kids. Please tell everyone you know about it and call me to let me know if you're in this year. Thankyou so much!

8 comments:

allieB said...

Hey Rach.. so i'm not sure how to use our family blog. I dont know if anyone has posted anything yet, but i would like the info on how we all can post on one blog... so lemme know! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! I didn't know you did a singing group. Is it just a Christmas-season thing? Are the lessons group lessons? We might be interested over here. What ages do you take?

Jeni said...

The girls are in! They are so excited!

Angie and Dallas said...

Hey Rach. I still need to get the password to our family blog. Ho are you sister?

Stacey B. said...

Rachel,
I have been using a tiny bit of persuasion to get the girls excited again this year. There is a conflict with acheivement days and dodge ball at the rec center. Dodge ball is definitely
taking a back seat to everything. Maybe you could get with Becky and see about future plans for acheivement days because that would be a conflict for alot of the older girls. I am not sure what Stephanie is planning for the younger ones. Anyways, I am doing my best!!
Stacey

GINGER said...

Rachel, Chloe would really like to do this again. When is the younger girls group? We have a conflict every other Friday (I think). Let me know more details.

Kim said...

Rachel,
Count Kloe in! (now if I can just remember!)

Tiffany said...

hey Rach Madie is in and maybe Brooke or maybe not... lol