Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Closet Inspiration

My closet obsession continues. I have been searching for inspiration and I have found some amazing closets. Now, the question is how to get a great closet on a tiny budget?


This is the absolute coolest way to store jewlery that I have ever seen! I love it! This girl has this armoire mirror looking thing in her bathroom but they have cut it in half and put all kind of jewlery organizers in it. I am drooling!
g
Check out Maria Carey's shoe closet!

I love love love the islands in the middle of the closet. This one's for you Angela

How's that for inspiration!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Richard has a very rich Aunt and Uncle who live in the most amazing house I've ever seen, and their closet is just like these. I about died when I saw it! They have the island in the middle, and it is bigger than my bedroom/bathroom/closet combined! Wouldn't that be so much fun!

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh my WORD Rachel!!! Those are some amazing closets!!!! I am coveting! He he.

Angela said...

Tierra would absolutely LOVE the jewelry mirror cabinet! Mariah's closet makes me sick! How arrogant can you be! Even if I were a billionair I would NOT own half as many shoes. I use to want a huge walk in closet like...Suzanne Ray's with an island..but I've come to realize I don't want to waste money and space on a closet...I'm starting to grow up a bit i guess. ha ha Or maybe just snap into reality that I'll never have one.

Caitlin Noel said...

Rachel, I love you.