Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

craft addiction

Every year at this time of season, I get the super crafty bug, I think, breathe and eat crafts. I pull out all my books and magazines and start looking at anything crafty, I get the urge to go to every craft store I have ever been to. It really puts a crimp in my schedule and i am hoping it will pass soon. But until it does, I will enjoy it. By the way did anyone ever guess there was so much craft info. in blogland? Who Knew? Can anyone say addiction?

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

You make me laugh!!

GINGER said...

I am so with you Rachael. Call me and we can be addicted to crafting together. I have some really fun fall and winter crafts that I want to do and need a buddy.

Aleesha said...

I'd like to see these crafts. You should post them as you do them.