Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How does time go by so fast? I remember when I was little, it seemed like time dragged on forever! Summer Vacation seemed to be a year. How can summer already be almost over? Not only that but last week I went to reunion with some sisters from my mission and my cute visitor center directors. It has been 10 years since I came home from my mission. How can that be? It's fun to realize that when you get together with old friends, most of the time things just start back up where they left off. I have really been lucky in my life from High School through College and my mission and my "grown up life" to have been blessed with awesome friends. I love you guys!

3 comments:

GINGER said...

Hey Rachel, I just came across your blog. YAY!! I am so excited. Summer did fly by way to fast. If you figure out where it went let me know. I am going to add you to my blog buddy list so I can come visit ya.

Nate, Heidi, Cooper said...

Rachel, Tiff gave me your blog site. Im sorry I haven't called yet. I am so sorry about your little guy. I want you to know that I think of you often. Life is crazy but it's not a good enough excuse to go so long without talking. I hope you are all doing well. Heidi Mascaro Gorney
http://ngorneyfamily.blogspot.com/

Becky A said...

you know, rach, I love you too, but your blog needs updating, girl!